Date(s) - 03/14/2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
It’s another Wonderful Wednesday! Come join us on March 14th for a fun cooking class with Chef Mauro at Trattoria all’Angelo. This cooking class is a hands-on workshop where YOU prepare each gourmet recipe in the restaurants’ kitchen, under the watchful eye of Chef Mauro.
This class starts at 10 am and will last about 3-3 1/2 hours, with a participation fee of €50 per adult which includes: the hands-on cooking course, individual recipe booklet, sit down lunch with wine and of course all utencils and foods needed to successfully complete each gourmet recipe.
Our menu will be:
- White Asparagus with Poached Egg & Parsley Oil
- Stinging Nettle Potato Dumplings
- Lemon Roasted Chicken with Peas & Spring Onions
- Violets Strawberry Sponge Cake with Ice Cream
How to sign up:
There are only 12 spots, please reserve yours by paying your deposit of 50 EURO directly to Trattoria all’Angelo until latest March 1st:
- Go to paypal.com.
- Click ‘send money’ at the top of the screen. Pick ‘send money to a friend’.
- Type in the email of the recipient: ecommerce@trattoria-allangelo.
it, then add the amount that you want to send, in the EURO currency.
- Hit send and then you are done! please make a reference note: (your name + cooking class date).
If you have any problems signing up or you do not feel comfortable with paypal, please contact Diane Dickerson under firstname.lastname@example.org or 320 085 2984
We will meet at 10 am directly at the restaurant (via dell’Angelo, 105, 36013 Piovene Rocchette) or for carpooling at 9.05 at the commissary parking lot.
Hope to see many of you there!