We are all so lucky to be in this beautiful place. It’d be a shame not to take advantage of all Vicenza has to offer! Join our interest groups, luncheons, community projects and special events to further your experiences.
We’d love to have you aboard!
Three reasons to become a VCC member:
- Meet others who have similar interests
- Join in on fun events while giving back to the Caserma Ederle community
- Get involved and stay active with a great group of people
- Lots of perks and discounts at local stores
To apply for a 2017-2018 VCC membership, download a current membership application, or pick one up inside the VCC Thrift Shop, located across from the PX. Applications and payments can be submitted in the VCC drop box, located outside the VCC Thrift Shop, during regular business hours or mailed to:
Vicenza Community Club Membership
Unit 31401, Box 61, APO AE 09630
You can also sign-up at any VCC monthly event at the check-in table. Click here for our upcoming events. We recommend checks as we are not responsible for cash sent to our office or drop box.
VCC Membership Rules:
- VCC membership is open to the Caserma Ederle Community on a yearly basis, beginning in June.
- As an active member you are entitled to: vote, hold office and participate in all VCC activities.
- Annual, non-refundable membership dues are $20.00/individual and $30.00/family.
- Membership costs are half price from 1 Jan – 31 May, which covers membership for the remainder of that VCC year (which begins again in June).
- Membership is complete only when membership dues are paid and an application is completed.
- Membership is voluntary and may be terminated at any time by written notice.
- The VCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or creed.
- From 1 Jan – 31 May current members are able to renew their memberships at half price. Please contact email@example.com for more information
Please Note: Membership dues and money collected for events cannot be refunded.